This ongoing topic on IndiSpire caught my eye today - "10 Things To Do Before I Die".
I'm sure we all have lists of things that we'd like to do before we die. I have my "Bucket List" too, and it is considerably longer than just 10 items! But this topic calls for only 10. So here are the 10 items from my "Bucket List", that are most meaningful to me.
- Buy a DSLR Camera... and use it! Ok... use it at least as much as I've used my old point-n-shoot camera! :P
- Blog daily for a whole year, i.e. 365 posts in 365 days, right here on this blog.
- Cultivate my own vegetable garden... a small one, in my balcony, with things like tomatoes, coriander, mint, ginger, turmeric, and anything else that can grow in pots.
- Write at least one book, and get it published.
- Learn Spanish.
- Learn at least one style of Latin dances.
- Become a professional Usui Reiki Teacher.
- Adopt at least one child.
- Spend a week (or at least a weekend!) in a European castle.
So this is my list of 10 things to do before I die. Clearly, some of these will be easier to do than the others. I have no idea how many will actually get done in this lifetime, but having put them down here will at least give me a gentle reminder every time I land on this post while randomly browsing through my own blog. :D
Do you have any such list? I know Sanch (formerly known here as PB or PsychBabbler) has. I've read hers on her blog. What about the rest of you? Do share in the comments below, or on your own blog, if you have one. I'd love to read it! :D
Here's more in "Ten-On-Tuesday"!