Day 16 of "2013 Ultimate Blog Challenge" : Ten On Tuesday: 10 Pick-Me-Ups
There are times when we feel low... when we feel uninspired and unenthusiastic about anything in the world. But we cannot always depend on someone else to cheer us up. At times, we just have to do it on our own. And for those times, we all need to have some trustworthy pick-me-ups. Here are 10 of mine...
- Reading books
- Watching English action movies
- Watching re-runs of English TV serials from the 90s
- Listening to music
- Pampering myself (putting on fresh nail paint, applying a face pack, or indulging in a home pedicure/manicure/facial)
- Completing pending chores at home (ironing, cleaning cupboards)
- Reading old letters from school friends (Yes, I still have them!)
- Painting, embroidering etc., or even adding some new functionality to my blog
These were my top 10 pick-me-ups for those times when I have to lift myself out of the blues on my own. What are your pick-me-ups for such occasions?
Here's more in "Ten-On-Tuesday"!
Let me know you visited me. Say "Hello"!
And if you enjoyed reading this post, then please SHARE it. Use the following buttons. Thank you! :)