Day 14 of "May Photo A Day Challenge" : Need
While brainstorming with my Dad, for today's prompt, I came up with a long list of my needs...
1. Clean air (free of smoke, dust, damp)
2. Sunshine (living space that lets in plenty of sunlight)
3. My personal space (and my daily quota of "alone time")
4. Music (doesn't matter what era it's from)
5. Food cooked in very little/no oil
6. At least 7 hours of undisturbed sleep
7. My computer with internet
8. Blogging (yupp, it's a need now... a part of my life)
9. Losing weight (!!!)
I didn't really want to do another food or sun post today, and my desktop would have made for a very lousy picture! The other items in that list couldn't easily be represented as a photograph. Exhausted with the mental drain, I picked up the water bottle in my room to have a sip, and that's when it struck me! A "need" that I COULD represent as a photograph!
10. Yes... water! Clean drinking water!
I simply cannot do without it. I've seen people drink beer when they are thirsty. I've seen them drink soft drinks when they are thirsty, or tea, or coffee, or juice, or a hundred other things! Not me. Even though I love tea, I must have water when I need water... and that's a few sips every half an hour or so.
You'll always find a bottle of water in my room. And I always take one with me when I go out for shopping. I even used to take a small bottle of water to office, so I could keep it on my desk and didn't have to get up and go to the water dispenser every time I needed a few sips!
So there you go... that's my topic for today... "water". And with a little bit of help from Dad, I got a decent photograph too for the topic! :)
Here's more in "Ten-On-Tuesday"!
(Continued below sponsored content)
Let me know you visited me. Leave a comment!
And if you enjoyed reading this post, then please SHARE it. You can use the following buttons for sharing. Thank you! :)