Strange things happen in the blogging world! A few months ago, I was trying to digest the fact that a post on 5 pairs of feet had garnered 150+ likes on Facebook! And yesterday, my Twitter page here caught my attention...
My mind's reactions on seeing this (in the sequence in which they occurred!)...
1. Oh look! A "non-zero" value against the g+ button! :D
2. TWENTY ONE people have shared this page on g+ !!! Awwsumm !!! :D :D :D
3. No wait! It's "21K"! "Twenty one THOUSAND" ??? :O :O :O
4. REALLY?... HOW?... WHEN? :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
4. Does g+ even have 21 thousand active users? :-/
5. Forget g+! Is it normal to see a "K" against ANY share button on a personal blog like mine? :-/
6. Why THIS page? When all the other 650+ posts/pages here have exactly zero g+ shares!
7. And I don't even use g+!
8. I'm hallucinating! I must call Dad in the room to confirm if he can also see the "21K"!
9. (After Dad confirms it) Must be a technical glitch... it'll probably go away tomorrow. Let me at least save a screenshot to put in my blogging memoirs...
Tomorrow has arrived. The "21K" is still there...
Oh wait! It just turned into "22K"! :O :O :O :O
What the hell is happening? Why are people sharing my Twitter page on google plus? My tweets aren't that impressive, are they?
It HAS to be some glitch! Or maybe there's something wrong with my computer. Can any of you also see the "22K" on the Twitter page here?
P.S. - Yes, I know there are two points numbered "4" in the list above. Yes, it was deliberate. :D
(Continued below sponsored content)
Let me know you visited me. Leave a comment!
And if you enjoyed reading this post, then please SHARE it. You can use the following buttons for sharing. Thank you! :)